Monday, June 12, 2006

CANNIBALISM IS HIP

(based on a true story*)
Good morning Jakob. You’ve got 245 replies to your message with the subject: Looking in Berlin.
For reading your replies, click here. The original message said:

Hello, my name is Jakob. I’m 37 and I’m into cannibalism and other alternative sexual activities. I’m looking for a male, approximately my age, who digs this stuff. If you are this person you should know that I’d like to use you sexually, tie you up, and eat you alive. I would love to cut your penis and maybe we could eat it together. After that I will eat you all. If you’re interested you can reply me here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love, Jakob

1 Comments:

Blogger mynn r. said...

ah la madre.
me pregunto si venderán esclavos en e-bay?

saludos.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home